Bruce Jenner spent over $70,000 on plastic surgery to look very feminine as he transformed into Caitlyn Jenner but the world's most popular transgender actress Laverne Cox says she has no interest in feminizing her face like Caitlyn because she is happy being imperfect.

Speaking in a new interview with The Guardian, The Orange Is The New Black actress opened up about her own reasons for not having surgery to change her looks
"I have been picking myself apart my whole life. I have never talked about the medical details of my transition, and a lot of people assume I've had all this surgery. Years ago, I wanted really highly invasive surgical procedures to feminise my face. All these years later, I have the money to do it, but I don't want it. I don't want it! I'm happy that this is the face that God gave me, and it's imperfect."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top