Auto Insurance Claim #1
Car_crash_1
                It’s terrifying to think who we’re sharing the road with as we’re driving in our car. It’s surprising how some people even passed their driver’s license test when you see some of the things happening on the road. 

Auto Insurance is mandatory in many places, and it’s not hard to see why when you hear these ridiculous claims!

He told his auto insurance company: “I was going at about 70 or 80 mph when my girlfriend reached over and grabbed my testicles so I lost control.” I have a feeling his insurance didn’t buy that auto insurance claim.
This next auto insurance claim was unfortunate because it happened with an expensive Ferrari. It’s no wonder auto insurance quotes are so expensive for sports cars.
Auto Insurance Claim #2
85989-accident-involving-eight-ferraris-world-s-most-expensive-car-crash_1920x1080He told his auto insurance company: “The accident happened because I was distracted by the pretty girl walking by who flashed her breasts at me” Do you think his insurance company bought that auto insurance claim?
This next auto insurance claim is so ridiculous it just sounds completely made up. This incident doesn’t help the case of luxury vehicle owners who want cheap auto insurance quotes.
Auto Insurance Claim #3
carcrash2She told her auto insurance company: “The guard rail was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end.” Really? Luckily she wasn’t injured. I have a good feeling her insurance company didn’t buy that auto insurance claim though.
This has to be one of the most expensive auto insurance claims ever. At $2.5 million each, the auto insurance quote for this Bugatti Veyron definitely does not come cheap.
Auto Insurance Claim #4
veyron-crashThe excuse he gave for his auto insurance claim? “A pelican had distracted me and sent me off course, into the water”. Well that pelican just cost him $2.5 million. I’m sure his auto insurance company disputed this ridiculous claim.
This auto insurance claim is one that many women may be able to relate to, especially if they’ve ever been late for anything. She can say goodbye to her cheap auto insurance.
car-accident-lawyers-762264Auto Insurance Claim #5
She told her auto insurance company: “I was late for work, so I had to do my make-up and straighten my hair while I was driving.” She wasn’t injured, but her auto insurance is likely going to skyrocket after this incident, and for good reason.
Here’s another auto insurance claim from a sports car driver. It’s no wonder auto insurance companies never have cheap car insurance for these types of vehicles! You’ll never guess what his claim was.
car-crashAuto Insurance Claim #6
He told his auto insurance company: “In an attempt to kill a bee flying around my head, I drove into a telephone pole.”. This guy must be missing a few screws in his head. He wasn’t injured by the accident nor the bee, but I’m sure his auto insurance quote won’t be cheap.

These auto insurance claims so far have been pretty ridiculous, but this next one definitely takes the cake. He probably won’t sweat about paying an increased auto insurance though if he’s driving a lambo.
558Auto Insurance Claim #7
His auto insurance claim was: “I caught the other guy in the car banging my wife the other day, so I decided to teach him a lesson”. While some people may sympathize with that auto insurance claim, I smell a lawsuit coming up. The guy in the lambo better get his attorney ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top